Solar Car Challenge: What to bring to Team Check-In
Good Afternoon Solar Teams,
We are just a few weeks away from Team Check-In for the 2018 Solar Car Challenge. Congratulations for all of your hard work. I am looking forward to greeting you on Friday, July 13th.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
(1) All participants taking part in the 2018 Solar Car Challenge must attend Team Check-In.
(2) All participants taking part in the 2018 Solar Car Challenge must attend the 7:00 PM All Teams Meeting scheduled in the Trinity Ballroom, DFW Marriott & Golf Club, and attend the specialized follow-up Navigators & Safety Meetings.
(3) Bring a complete, up-to-date copy of all registration documents for Scrutineering.
(4) Bring the Solar Car Challenge Release of Liability Forms signed by the parents
(5) Bring the Texas Motor Speedway Release of Liability Forms (both for adult and minors)
(6) All drivers must verify their driver's licenses at Team Check-In. Wristbands will be awarded when drivers pass Scrutineering Station 4.
(7) Teams with more than 14 people (students, teachers, chaperones) must make financial arrangements for the "extra person fee." [$150/extra person]
(8) Purchase tickets for the Awards Banquet in Palmdale at $25/person.
[Tickets already purchased will be available at Team Check-In]
(9) Bring a radio you plan to use during the race.
(10) Complete the Intent to Photo/Video Registration Document
Note: Your hard-copy scrapbook must be ready to present at Team Oral Presentations scheduled for Sunday, July 15th in the Media Center.